Senior SOC Engineer
Senior SOC Engineer
The Senior SOC Engineer is to ensure the efficient and stable operation of the company’s LAN/WAN/WiFi network and to manage it across all datacentres, stores and office locations in UK and Europe, including liaising with 3rd Parties, reviewing and authorizing changes, Level 3 incident handling and related high severity escalations, performance and availability of all security services.
- Manage the operations via 3rd party suppliers of the enterprise’s security solutions, to make sure they deliver the Network within SLA, including Managing configuration, deployment, development, capacity and upgrades of security infrastructure according to the prioritised demands of the Business
- Provide security architectural governance to create and maintain the enterprise’s security architecture design
- Oversee the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise’s security documents specifically.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers and other systems and in databases and other data repositories through the enforcement of enterprise security policies.
- Lead the major incident management process for all security events, including co-ordination, management of suppliers and communication to Senior Management.
You will need:
- Expert knowledge of Security management principles and practice, including Threat/Vulnerability/Patch/SIEM Management
- Expert knowledge about Network Security infrastructure, technologies across network, servers and apps
- Experience of working in a Service Operations Centre
- Understanding of Wifi Security
- Experience with managing teams of internal and external resources
- Excellent hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77258943