An experienced Proposals Engineer required to join a global Automotive manufacturer in Deeside.
Your new company
A global automotive manufacturer who design and manufacture complex automotive parts and equipment are looking for an experienced Proposals Engineer to join their expanding team. This business is part of a wider global organisation who have extensive global market presence and range of products and services.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting sales growth by generating proposals for premium joining solutions that improve the customers' manufacturing process. This is achieved by engaging, supporting, and valuing your customer base, and continuing to strengthen those relationships.
Your duties will include:
- Support customer requirements, working with several layers of customers
- Evaluate customer/end user technical requirements, RFQ requirements and customer/end user specifications
- Conceptualise the application and integration of our products into a manufacturing solution
- Validate that our product offering will meet the RFQ requirement
- Work closely with Operations, Projects and Sales when developing all proposals
- Produce and record quotations
- Project co-ordination
- Provide technical support and proper product selection for all of our products and how best to interface to customer applications.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be degree qualified within an Engineering discipline, who displays a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills in order to manage both internal and external customer relationships.
You must be able to work as part of a team, displaying the ability to make decisions and motivate others, as well as working independently and managing your own workload.
You must also display a high level of initiative, resourcefulness and problem solving skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive benefits package and salary (offered dependent on experience), as well as 22 days + 8 days bank holiday, plus 3 additional days holiday to use during the company's shut down period during Christmas and New year. There is also free parking, life assurance and health cover.
This is a 40 hour working week, with an early finish on a Friday of 1:30pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Natasha at Hays Engineering in Manchester now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77226209