Charity Shop Manager
A new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! Our client is currently looking for a Charity Shop Manager to join their team based in Portslade. The successful candidate will join on a full time, permanent basis working 35 hours per week and will receive a competitive salary of £9.35 per hour.
About the Charity Shop Manager Role
Our client is currently seeking a business minded, enthusiastic and highly motivated Retail Manager to lead the team at its new charity store in Portslade.
Management experience is essential to the role.
Key Responsibilities of the Charity Shop Manager will include:
- Retail store management, including stock generation, administration and maintaining a high standard of presentation.
- Staff and volunteer management, providing training, development and reviews to all staff and actively recruiting and retaining volunteers so that they are able to perform their roles effectively.
- Team Leadership; creating an organised and pleasant working environment for all staff.
- Customer Service; ensure that the high standard of customer service expected by the organisation is maintained at all times.
What they’re looking for in their Charity ShopManager
You will be self-motivated and passionate about raising funds for a worthwhile cause, with excellent leadership and retail management skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and to meet targets. Previous experience as a retail manager is essential.
Our client is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) – a painful genetic skin blistering condition which, in the worst cases, can be fatal.
They have a vision of a world where no one suffers from the painful genetic skin condition EB.
Until that day, our client focuses their work in two areas:
- By funding pioneering research to find effective treatments and, ultimately, a cure for EB.
- By providing care and support to individuals and families living with EB.
They couldn’t do any of this without raising substantial funds, which is why you will be so integral to their success.
If you are enthusiastic about the contribution you could make and would like to join the team as the new Charity Shop Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77251796