EMEA Marketing Executive
EMEA Marketing Executive job working for a financial services start up in Central London. 6 month FTC to Perm
Your new company
This organisation is a start up fin-tech business who are looking to add to their Marketing team with this newly created position. The business directly connects buyers and suppliers in their own unique market place to allow suppliers to offer discounts in exchange for early payment of approved invoices. Buyers, often corporates with global supply chains and global operations, have cash on their balance sheets earning minimal returns. They operate globally, with 10 people in the London office which is in growth mode.
Your new role
Your day to day responsibilities will range from demand generation, event management, web & content management, coordination of social media projects and general admin for marketing. You will practice and improve your knowledge about communication, branding, lead generation, campaign execution and sales enablement for the British, German and French markets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or related subject matter
- English fluency
- German intermediate or fluent knowledge
- French intermediate or fluent knowledge
- Previous internship or working experience in marketing roles
- Desire to focus on B2B and international related efforts
- Availability to occasionally travel to Europe
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Experience in Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
What you'll get in return
You will be a key part of the growth of this exciting business with the opportunity to travel globally and build the marketing function. You will report into the Marketing Director and learn from them on a day to day. You will have the opportunity to go permanent in this position, and be -paid a salary of up to £40,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77211872