Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Assistant
Accounts Payable job in Newton Aycliffe - temporary fixed term contract
New Accounts Payable role in Newton Aycliffe available
Your new company
This highly respected global business is looking to recruit a new Accounts Payable Clerk within Newton Aycliffe.
Your new role will include:
- Processing transactions within the Accounts Payable and Nominal Ledgers
- Supplier payment runs in a number of currencies
- Entering supplier invoices and reconciling supplier statements
- Month-End closing
- Assisting other members of the finance team with ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Accounts analysis and reporting
- Inter-company recharges
- Inter-company reconciliations
What you'll need to succeed
The Qualifications you will need include:
- AAT or Part Qualified
The Experience and Skills that are required include:
- Previous Accounts Payable and Expenses Experience
- Previous Bank Reconciliation and month-end closing experience
- Good spreadsheet skills
- Good communication skills, team player
What you'll get in return
The Salary they are willing to offer is £18,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77133180