Legal Assistant with commercial experience required to join an in-house legal team.
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a successful, international organisation to join their in-house legal team. The current role is a full-time permanent post.
Your new role
- provide legal advice and support to your colleague
- provide PA support to General Counsel
- liaise with Compliance Manager and Internal Quality team
- liaise with Contracts Manager on all contractual matters
- draft and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements
- prepare monthly reports
- assist with all litigated cases
- ensure compliance and data protection
- provide assistance with customer complaints resolution
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working within a well-known and respected private practice firm or in-house legal team. You will also have an in-depth understanding of contracts law and compliance procedures. Additionally you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a self starter who can manage their time and workload effectively.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary, full-time, permanent role and an opportunity to work for an international and respected company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77202655