Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant
Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant needed for a 3 month+ assignment in Harlow.
Job: Assistant Accountant
Hourly rate: £12-14ph
Our client is a growing business based in Harlow. Due to recent growth in their market, they are undertaking a change project within their finance function, and are now seeking an Assistant Accountant to join them for a period of approximately 3 months - possibly longer.
The Assistant Accountant will support the current team in their efforts to automate and speed up current processes, and to integrate & reconcile newly-acquired accounts. The role will be focused on the following areas:
- All aspects of sales & purchase ledger
- Bank & balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of information for monthly management accounts
- Supporting all end of month duties
- Working alongside the Financial Controller to instigate process improvements
- This is a critical role within this very pressurised yet supportive team, and will require someone with immediate availability.
The person we seek for the Assistant Accountant role will have strong attention to detail, with a broad spectrum of accounting skills. You will be able to appreciate the wider complexity of an organisation's reconciliation processes, with a mature & conscientious attitude, able to resolve issues to an appropriate conclusion.
If you are interested then please apply via the link, or call Ashley Breed at Hays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77205961