Up to Â£30,000 + excellent benefits package, bonus
Award winning Independent Financial Adviser organisation in Leeds are hiring. I require an enthusiastic and experienced IFA Administrator to join this successful office.
Experience in a Financial Services environment is essential as you will be required to hit the ground running. In return you can receive a market leading salary and benefits package including bonus.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least 1-2 years experience carrying out an administration/sales support role within a Financial Services Advice environment.
* Detailed and working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
* Experience and knowledge of investments, pension plans and other financial products.
* Strong IT skills; basic MS Office package.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
* Strong numeracy skills.
The main duties of this role include:
* Liaising with clients, fund managers, solicitors and accountants daily.
* Processing and monitoring complex business.
* Completing FCA compliant transactions.
* Obtaining information from fund managers.
* Sending letters of authority.
* Working closely with advisers.
Please apply in confidence, or contact David Elders at Search Financial Services directly on Leeds 308 8041, or connect via LinkedIn.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.