German Ecommerce Sales Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious native German Speaking Ecommerce Sales Executive. Our client is a major name in Tourism, helping people from across the world with their stay in the United Kingdom. They are a market leader, pioneer, and an award winning business based in the centre of London.
Working with the SalesTeam in the overseas division, you will be responsible for selling on both German and English ecommerce sites. You will maximise revenue and profit whilst providing the best possible online customer experience, backed by an efficient ecommerce operational service. The ideal candidate will be a native German speaker good customer service and have the ability to prioritise their workload.
The successful German speaking Ecommerce Sales Executive will be passionate about travel and tourism, have good MS Office skills, CMS experience, and have an understanding of ecommerce. Excellent written German language skills are essential as you will be responsible for the German site – both updating it and responding to customers. Our Ecommerce Sales Executive will have an ability to take initiative, build external and internal relationships, exhibit professionalism and be able to plan and prioritize workloads. You will be happy being accountable and responsible for your area of the business and be confident in communicating effectively.
Technical Skills - German speaking Ecommerce Sales Executive
- Maximizing the sales potential of the online ecommerce sites
- Update and refresh homepages, translate and update content, manage categories
- Work with overseas staff to maximise coverage/marketing - undertake online marketing as needed
- Work with Online Marketing & Analytics team to increase revenue and profitability
Customer service skills – German speaking Ecommerce Sales Executive
- Deal promptly & helpfully with customer email and telephone enquiries
- Help investigate payment issues & arrange refunds
- Work with the Finance Team to resolve refund issues
- Monitor the ecommerce site for issues which might deter customers from buying
- Suggest improvements to ensure positive customer buying experience
If you want to work for one the leading names in tourism in the UK and have the flexibility to really expand your skills and make a real difference to the team then apply now to be considerd for our German speaking Ecommerce Customer Service Executive. The brand have an amazing head office and offer a number of additional benefits including pension, subsidised gym and canteen and travel card schemes. We can only consider applicantions from those fluent in both German and English due to the nature of the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77196087