IT Business Analyst (FTSE 100 Company)
Position: IT Business Analyst (FTSE 100 Company)
Location: Central London, zone 1
Start date: ASAP
Role type: Contract
Our client is an award winning & thriving International FTSE 100 company based in Central London who are undergoing a major Digital transformation programme and require a dynamic, creative Business Analyst to help drive multiple new and existing projects. Based in their prestigious/modern HQ this exciting opportunity requires IT Business Analyst candidates from a Plc/blue-chip background who can drive/lead and make a positive contribution to the Digital transformation programme.
The Role as IT Senior Business Analyst:
- Facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders to:
- Gather issues and challenges currently experienced.
- Discuss, agree and document the to-be processes
- Provide input and insight into best practice
Requirements of the IT Business Analyst:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with digital business systems and the underlying business processes.
- Some exposure to Agile
- Proven experience in gathering business and functional requirements through a variety of methods, interacting directly with end users and senior business stakeholders alike.
- Experience in writing UAT scripts and manage UAT activities
- End to end experience of the systems project life cycle, with proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies
- Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes.
- Previous experience of delivering digital projects encompassing both website and mobile application development.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- A flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the IT Business Analyst (FTSE 100 Company) role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345939