German Marketing Assistant
We are recruiting for a leading European business communication services provider and we are looking for a German speaking Marketing Assistant to join their creative and hard-working marketing team. You will be tasked with managing their search engine optimisation, content marketing and PPC, alongside a variety of other marketing activities.
If you want to work at the forefront of business communications in a fast moving and supportive environment, then this could be the position for you. The Marketing Assistant for Germany will work within the Marketing Department reporting directly to the Marketing Manager for Spain, France and Germany. The position will also involve occasional travel to Spain and Germany on the company's behalf.
You are a dynamic German speaker (ideally native) looking for the opportunity to develop your B2B marketing skill set. Working with an energetic and creative team, you will have a passion for both online and offline marketing and will always be looking for improvement in your own work and the output of the team. You will be a bright, conscientious and articulate professional with a positive ''can-do'' attitude.
You will be responsible for;
· Managing the company's German website
· Advertising Company services online in German speaking countries
· German SEO/CRO and following the content marketing set for Germany
· Producing monthly analytical reports, presenting results and suggesting changes
· Managing the company's Social Media activities and paid ads for Germany
· Managing all online pay-per-click (PPC) accounts for Germany
· Producing compelling and professional copy for the different marketing mediums
· Implementing the offline marketing strategy for Germany - e.g. managing events, creating sales collateral
You will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track in a similar role. You are required to have:
· Strong attention to detail and confident verbal and written communication in English
· Perfect verbal and written communication in German
· Excellent copywriting skills in German and experience in tailoring content to specific audiences
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good Excel skills and practical experience of the Microsoft Office package
· Experience in a similar role
· Any experience with online advertising (AdWords, Ad Center...) would be an advantage
· Ideally a knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Above all we want you to show us that you're up for the challenge!
Working for a company like this you'll enjoy a wide variety of company benefits including monthly social events, 27 days holiday, your birthday off work, private medical cover, dental cover, great progression opportunities and a lot more!
If this role is exactly what you are looking for, your are a German speaker and you have the experience required, APPLY TODAY.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959360665