Junior Digital Media Analyst
Junior Digital Media Analyst
As a Junior Digital Media Analyst your role is to provide full support and effective digital media strategies for clients. You will monitor and evaluate, using KPIs, the response to the agency?s digital work and use data analytics to provide advice to clients to improve commercial effectiveness. As a Junior Digital Media Analyst you will work towards having day-to-day responsibility for a number of accounts / campaigns across the business.
- You?ll be able to help and inform channel planning and advise on choices to enable the best SEO/SEM opportunities
- You?ll be a clear communicator in order to challenge both Clients and in-house teams and get involved in pitches and be able to challenge both client and creative digital media thinking, when appropriate, in line with campaign objectives and core creative idea
- Provide results data in a client friendly report format, either weekly, monthly or quarterly per project, to a pre-agreed timescale
- Help to plan, setup, optimise and manage programmatic and traditional online media campaigns, using Google, Facebook, SEMRush, Spyfu and Flashtlaking platforms
- Help ensure that technical tracking requirements, working with the digital project management team, are in place in all of your projects to capture the correct data to report back against your defined KPIs (for example Google Tag Manager)
- You?ll be able to track and analyse results data and ensure they are in line with KPI?s and track accordingly and analyse results data from digital programmes and make recommendations that will increase the ROI for clients
- Agency experience
- A thorough up-to-date understanding of the digital media landscape and a practical understanding on set-up and management of paid digital media campaigns through the latest media platforms
- Specific knowledge of how digital ideas and technology can be applied in healthcare communications across all of our business units, in order to provide creative, technical and strategic responses to clients? briefs
- Have experience and use on a daily basis, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, have experience of tracking tools (e.g media cost by tactic)
Have or be working towards:
- The IPA?s Leg Regs Certificate. It covers three main areas: basic intellectual property, advertising, direct marketing and sales promotion regulation in the UK and specific areas of interest, such as the use of celebrities, data protection and digital content.
- Fully understand the ABPI Code of Practice, Good Clinical Practice Guidelines, the EU Clinical Trials Directive, FDA GCP/Clinical Trial Guidance Documents and other relevant advertising Codes and Standards and experience of challenging them to the advantage of clients
- Google Adwords Fundamentals and Google Display Advertising certification is an online exam that ensures a detailed working knowledge of the Google advertising platforms and ensures that Langland maintains it position as an approved Google Advertising Partner
- Google Analytics Fundamentals is an online exam that ensures a detailed working knowledge of the Google Analytics package
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959360208