Digital Marketing Apprentice
This is a great opportunity for an apprentice developer to join a small company and help shape its future through the quality of the software developed, whilst uniquely having experience of a wide number of quite different projects too.
A small but rapidly expanding company, provides private swimming improvement services and runs a successful online webshop too. We operate in 30 hotel, school and leisure venues throughout the south of England and provide support from our lovely offices in central Reading where we employ around 15 people.
You will join a friendly team in our office in central Reading.
This role means you will be in daily contact with numerous people and you can expect to develop great relationships with our internal team and external suppliers.
- Create and execute social media content plans
- Learn about SEO/Content/Sales copy writing
- Perform Content/topic research
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns
- Create video content and tutorials
- Learn about our prospect management and CRM systems and marketing automation
- Manage and maintain content on all of our websites
- Learn the difference between selling products (ecommerce) and services
- Support the creation of internal and external email communications
- Learn how to write a creative design brief and work with internal/external designers to manage simple design jobs
- Use graphic software (eg Adobe) to create simple graphics
- Help manage and maintain all our online assets - photography, graphics, leaflets, documents, etc.
You will need to show a strong interest in Digital Marketing as well as being proficient with the usual office software packages and good at juggling lots of tasks and priorities. A good memory, excellent copywriting skills and level of attention to detail is required for this role. Like most roles in business, you need to be a good communicator and team player too.
- Exercise good judgment
- Positive Attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Well Organized
- Able to use computer applications and telephones
Benefits & Rewards:
- Potential full time role at the end of your apprenticeship.
Your training and development will be overseen by our Office Manager who will ensure you get the most out of your time with us. We have a great team atmosphere and we hope the successful candidate will want to progress further within the company when they pass their apprenticeship. This position is available as a full time role.
Monday to Friday, 9am - 9:30pm
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345617