Full Stack Web Application Developer (Java / Web / C#NET)
Full Stack Web Application Developer (Java / Web / C#.NET)
Our client is one of the UK?s leading software development consultancies. They work with clients across a wide range of industries to design, create and implement innovative, large-scale, business critical software development projects. They are looking for skilled Full Stack Developers to help deliver exceptional solutions to their clients ? this is a hands-on, client facing role, with exposure to the full development lifecycle on a variety of bespoke software development projects.
Full Stack Developer (Java / Web / C#.NET): The Role
- Working within a client project team, your role will involve all aspects of project delivery, with day-to-day responsibility for the technical aspects of a project.
- You will be responsible for hands-on software engineering, analysis and design, with the aim of producing well designed software to meet client requirements.
- This is a client facing role, and you will have the opportunity to deliver a wide range of solutions to clients across a broad range of industries.
- You will act as a subject matter expert, liaising directly with clients to deliver rapid and responsive solutions.
- You will use your expertise to deliver creative, innovative, high quality results, and will play a key role in helping clients to overcome business challenges.
Full Stack Developer (Java / Web / C#.NET): We are looking for:
- Strong commercial experience with at least one of the above technologies
- Expertise in one or more of Java, C# .NET or HTML5 development, or Node for server-side development
- Expertise of modern front end web MV* frameworks such as Angular, React or Backbone
- A background in developing enterprise-scale applications
- Strong technical design skills with knowledge of object oriented principles / design patterns
- Experience of working within an Agile environment with exposure to the full SDLC
- An interest in emerging technologies
- A relevant university degree
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, ideally within a consultancy, would be beneficial
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959351172