Registered Mental Health Nurse
Hoop Nursing are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in a low secure hospital in the Newport area. The RMN will be integrated immediately into the team, supporting the staff to manage and enhance the care delivered to clients with various physical and mental health illnesses including Huntington's disease, dementia, personality disorder, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
The setting recognises that every client is unique and is deserving of a tailored package of care coupled with positive therapeutic relationships. The staff are highly trained and provide expert care to those with cognitive issues, challenging behaviour and psychiatric comorbidities.
Are you resilient and able to deescalate situations quickly and effectively, ensuring the safety of staff and clients?
- Reputable organisation
- Professional training
- Revalidation support
- Taking responsibility for supporting the registered manager to run the service
- Establishing professional relationships with the service users
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Recent physical intervention training
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
To apply for this post or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959347400