£25-35k depending on experience - Pro Rata. Plus Benefits
Are you a talented Marketer who is looking to be a part of a highly successful team? Our client is looking for a fantastic Marketing Executive to help drive their business to the next level. With total flexibility, you will have the opportunity to work in a way that fits in around your life.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for the business
- Managing existing website content
- Innovate and present new marketing ideas, platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging, consistent and relevant online content - Social Media & Blogs.
- Drive traffic to company website and Social Media platforms
- Assist the Sales team in developing first class presentations and sales collateral
- Plan and manage external events
- You will have proven experience in a similar role
- You will have a graphic design experience - e.g. using Indesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint
- You will have excellent creative writing skills
- You will be well organised and a strong communicator
- You will have knowledge and experience using all forms of Social Media
- You will have demonstrable experience developing and executing a Marketing Plan
This role is Part Time and they are totally flexible as to how, where and when you work. This role may suit someone looking to work within school hours.
As a well-known name in the Yorkshire region, Ben Johnson Recruitment is professional and consultative with a focus on delivering bespoke, quality-driven recruitment solutions to clients and candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959344783