Senior Automation Test Engineer
If you are looking to further your career in test, there really is no better environment than this award winning test team within one of the UK?s most innovative software consultancies. You will have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, get your hands on a variety of different tools and technologies, and work in a grown-up environment where autonomy is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
Senior Automation Test Engineer: Duties and Responsibilities
This role would suit a highly skilled and experienced Test Engineer with an understanding of Test Driven Development, experience of writing test frameworks, and a strong background in automated testing. You will be predominantly working in automation testing across a wide range of platforms - if you have experience of testing across mobile platforms, this would be a huge bonus. You will be responsible for building test frameworks from the ground up, building and maintaining test scripts, executing test cases, and accurately recording faults and defects. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of complex projects on behalf of a number of different clients in a range of industries. This role offers unlimited scope for professional development and a consultative, collaborative and rewarding working environment.
Senior Automation Test Engineer: Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a Test Engineer role within a commercial environment.
- Experience of development in test (writing test frameworks).
- Experience in performing both automated and manual testing across a range of platforms.
- Strong technical aptitude, ideally with exposure to Java and C# development environments
- Strong SQL / Unix knowledge
- Experience of basic programming or technical data interrogation (a scripting language)
- You will ideally have experience of working in an Agile software development environment
- You will ideally have experience of continuous integration, and will have gained exposure to a number of different operating systems (Windows, Android, iOS)
- Experience of testing across mobile devices would be a distinct advantage.
- A desire and willingness to work across a wide range of platforms, testing tools and technologies with clients across a range of industries.
Senior Automation Test Engineer: What you will get in return!
If you?ve read this far you must be curious! This is a great opportunity within a fantastic company, with unlimited opportunities for career progression, and a fantastic salary and benefits package.
Please click the ?apply? button and your CV will be sent directly to me, Becky Kearns. If you would like to discuss this role and company in more detail, feel free to give me a call on my mobile ***************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959351018