Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst
As business and technology become more closely aligned, the role of a Business Analyst is evolving. This role offers you the chance to be at the forefront! As a Technical Business Analyst in this award winning consultancy, you will use a range of techniques to really understand the needs of your clients, and you will use your expert knowledge advise them, and help them to overcome their business challenges. You will work with the best software engineers in the industry to deliver complex software development projects that are truly transformational.
Technical Business Analyst: About the Role
You will work closely with stakeholders and use a variety of techniques to gather requirements, elicit specifications, and deliver these specifications to development teams. This role will involve a high level of planning and analysis, and requires expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle. You will work with both business stakeholders and technical project teams and will participate in Agile project delivery activities such as sprints, stand-ups, show and tells and retrospectives. You will provide clear advice and recommendations to clients based on your expert knowledge and hands-on experience, and will play a key role in helping clients overcome their business challenges through the use of digital technology and Agile delivery.
Technical Business Analyst: Key Skills and Background
- You will have a solid background in a Technical Business Analyst role within an Agile environment.
- You will have demonstrable experience of working on bespoke software development projects, and will have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- You will be able to demonstrate a range of requirements gathering techniques, and will be able to provide clear advice and recommendations, as well as identifying both problems and opportunities.
- You will be able to work confidently with technical teams, and will be able to effectively communicate requirements to developers
- You will have strong, demonstrable experience in stakeholder management, and the ability to credibly and authoritatively represent the company in front of business and technology stakeholders.
- You will have exceptional communication skills, both in person and via email / phone
- You will have strong risk awareness, and the ability to recognise and escalate potential issues.
- You will be flexible and adaptable in your approach, with the ability to work with clients across a variety of different industries.
- You will ideally have previous, hands-on experience as a Software Engineer.
Technical Business Analyst: What you will get in return!
This is a great opportunity within a fantastic company ? a ?grown-up? environment in which hard work is rewarded. There are unlimited opportunities for career progression, and a fantastic salary and benefits package, which I am more than happy to discuss further upon receipt of your CV. Please click the ?apply? button and your CV will be sent directly to me, Becky Kearns.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959350996