Leicester - Leicestershire
£28000 - £31000
If you are a Mechanical or Multi-skilled Engineer then this is a great opportunity for you within the Leicester Area.
As a Maintenance Engineer within this Leicester based business, the role will revolve around the management of a Maintenance Department focusing on continuous improvement of the preventative maintenance system across the site to cover all plant machinery.
Primary Duties will include:
- Use Maintenance schedules, scorecards, improvement plans and daily/visual management techniques as required.
- Apply formalised 5s/hazard reduction processes daily and rigorously.
- Continually improve and manage effective preventative maintenance systems across the site.
- Develop and execute plans for process improvement through re-engineering of existing equipment.
- Develop and lead small capital expenditure programs. Introduce, improve and manage stores for engineering and maintenance components
The Successful Maintenance Engineer will have:
- Multi skilled experience with a Mechanical bias
- Engineering ONC/HNC level qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of a heavy industry environment
- Experience of predictive/preventative maintenance systems.
Competitive salary on offer with a well-recognised Leicester based business who invest heavily in staff training and development.
If you'd like more information before applying, call Mikey on ************
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959353661