This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a broader, more autonomous role in a business where there impact will really matter.
This is a lovely premium menswear fashion retailer who are known for their quality of products as well as the support and progression they offer to their employees.
- The role will be reporting directly into the CEO
- You will be responsible for planning your own category areas as well as negotiating cost prices, proposing mark-downs, as well as involvement in the critical path.
- This role will be a multi-channel position
- Someone already at Junior Merchandiser position or very established Senior Assistant Merchandiser
- Apparel experience would be preferential
- Ecommerce experience would be beneficial
- Core merchandising experience
- Ability to work across a relatively broad role
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77191539