Senior Service Desk Analyst
Senior Service Desk Analyst role ? based on-site at a LEADING MULTI-NATIONAL LAW FIRM ? situated in Central London. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven Senior Service Desk analyst ? with a minimum of 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SERVICE DESK OR FOR A MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER ? to work on-site within the highly prestigious offices of a leading multi-national law firm.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide 1st and 2nd line technical support in line with contractual and Non-contractual SLAs to our Legal sector client onsite.
- Provide first point of contact for all legal sector customers in a professional, friendly and customer focused manner
- Receive, log, take ownership, escalate and monitor fault reports and service requests throughout their lifecycle using the service management tool provided
- Ensure the highest level of trouble shooting is applied to every customer contact made through the use of agreed scripts and processes
- Ensure all telephone calls and tickets are handled in accordance with quality standards set out
- Ensure all modes of customer contact are monitored and responded to ? Telephone calls, Self Service tickets, Emails, Walk ups
- Fully understand clients contractual and non-contractual SLAs
- Ensure correct Plan-Net and client security procedures are adhered to at all times
- Be available to answer client calls in line with Speed to Answer measure set out
- Promote IT good practice within your team and throughout the business
- Work unsupervised to maintain the on-going demands of the service
- Collaborate and work with Team Leader to deliver service quality
- Work effectively as part of a team and actively participate in team meetings
- Create and maintain knowledgebase, guides and documentation
- Participate in client/team SME programme where required and applicable
KEY EXPERIENCE / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- A minimum of 2 years? experience working within a Professional Services Service Desk or for a Managed Service Provider
- Advanced Knowledge of the use of and support of MS Office suites, specifically 2010 - 2013
- Advanced Knowledge of the use and support of Windows operating systems, specifically 7 and 8
- Experience of working to SLA?s and KPI measures
- Good understanding of Incident/Request management and ticket handling
- Previous use of a Ticket Management system
- Working knowledge and experience supporting Citrix and Home working solutions (VPN/Network connect/Direct Access)
- Experience of supporting and managing mobile devices such as iPhone and BlackBerry
- Knowledge of PC/Laptop builds and software installations
- Experience working with ACD Software
- Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- An understanding of virtual environments
- An understanding of legal sector applications, such as document and case management systems
- Desk-side support experience within a Professional Services environment
- Understanding of ITIL
Plan-Net is a leading IT service provider that has been transforming the IT of organisations, large and small, for over twenty seven years. We work with leaders in a number of sectors including, amongst others, Finance and Legal, providing high quality IT outsourced, co-sourced, managed services, consultancy, and managed sourcing solutions. This is a great opportunity to be part of our growing team here at Plan-Net and get immediate exposure to high-profile, corporate organisation.
What to do next:
If you are ready to progress your career and join team Plan-Net please apply now.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959350002