An exciting opportunity at a leading London estate agency working in their Marketing department as an analyst, providing insight and recommendations to drive marketing performance using campaign and customer data.
With large scale investment being put into data-driven marketing, this position with give the successful candidate exposure to a suite of BI tools and marketing technologies as they are implemented. It's the ideal role for an Analyst, with strong numerical skills, Excel ability and knowledge of SQL, looking to progress in their career. You will put together weekly and monthly reports and make recommendations based on your analysis to drive additional revenue. The role comes with a high level of responsibility and would suit a candidate who enjoys making a difference, joining the dots and applying analytical skills to real business questions.
- Track marketing performance by creating and distributing regular reporting.
- Become and expert on the current and future position with respect to Marketing, being the go to person for ad-hoc analysis and insight
- Give actionable insights to marketing team colleagues and agency partners to impact evolution of marketing programmes and enhancements to the customer journey.
- Deliver a marketing voice for best practice analysis and data usage across the business.
- Analysing market share reports to provide business and operational efficiencies and opportunities
- Website performance and analytics
- Ability to derive and deliver actionable insight with a strategic mindset
- Provide clear insights into the causes and effects of different business factors
- A dynamic, positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent analytical skills and strong numerical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills to engage with stakeholders at every level of the business
- Previous experience in an analytical role
- (digital marketing environment a plus)
- Experience using SQL to query databases
- Advanced Excel skills essential (PowerPivot, advanced formulae)
- Exposure to Google Analytics a plus
- Ability to create concise, engaging presentations
- Minimum 1-year analytical experience in a commercial setting
Up to £30,000 per annum
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959341731