IT Business Analyst - QMS
IT Business Analyst - Quality Management Systems required by our client in West London.
The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Quality Assurance function to provide advice and guidance on IT related matters. Ensuring compliance through the use of IT systems to support business processes is the principle accountability to the job holder. The job holder will seek to implement IT solutions that are robust, "fit for purpose" and add value to meet the key objectives of reducing waste and globally harmonising processes whilst remaining compliant.
The IT Business Analyst applying will have the following experience;
- Demonstrable experience of full life cycle software implementation.
- Knowledge and understanding about pharmaceutical sciences including standardisation.
- Experience implementing Electronic Document Management Systems and Quality Management systems.
- Track record of delivering proven reliable, robust applications to business needs;
- Knowledge of structured systems analysis, design and development methodologies
Please apply by responding to the link attached with an up to date CV.
Logic is a leading provider of IT Staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors and operates as an employment agency and employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959332655