Leading retailer seeks a tenacious and ambitious Junior Merchandiser to join their successful head office team. This role offers the opportunity to join a team focused on being the best in their field, and for the successful candidate will offer long-term progression and development opportunities.
Leading retailer known for providing a comprehensive range of quality products to suit all budgets. This retailer is looking for experienced merchandising candidates to strengthen their team.
The responsibilities of the Junior Merchandiser are as follows
- Creating and maintaining department range-plans.
- Ensuring stock levels and maintained and optimised through intake management, stock analysis and re-ordering.
- Updating and managing department WSSI and OTB plans.
- Assisting the Merchandiser to plan exit strategy and markdown strategy.
- Providing comprehensive and detailed reporting and stock & sales analysis by season, and various product attributes (size, colour, price etc.).
- Monitoring and maintaining the critical path. Identifying potential issues and risk to intake..
- Working cross functionally with Buying, Marketing counterparts.
The ideal Junior Merchandiser candidate will have the following skills
- Experience working as Assistant Merchandiser
- WSSI exposure and general understanding.
- Highly analytical with strong numerical skills.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of Excel, and excellent all around IT skills.
- Enjoy working within a fast paced, trend led environment which strives to the market-leader in their field.
- Have the ability to mentor and guide junior members of the team
The role of Junior Merchandiser will suit an Assistant Merchandiser managing their own area, ready for the next step. If you have the necessary skills for the role then apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77088127