Senior Service Desk Analyst
Our client are a leading IT Services provider, and are looking for experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their growing business within the Milton Keynes region.
As our client?s Shift Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing remote support; via the telephone / remote tools; across all areas of their Customer?s business from back office staff to Managing Partners and therefore excellent Customer Service is paramount to what they deliver.
Given the sectors in which the firm operates there is a demand from clients for high value, high quality Services which minimises the impact of IT failures / faults upon their business communities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Looking for someone who wants to progress. Someone who is hungry to achieve the best from their careers. Someone familiar with support standard Windows/Office/Exchange Platforms. Most importantly someone who is happy to continually learn and take on new initiatives.
- A minimum of 2 years? experience working within a Professional Services Service Desk or for a Managed Service Provider
- Advanced Knowledge of the use of and support of MS Office suites, specifically 2010 - 2013
- Advanced Knowledge of the use and support of Windows operating systems, specifically 7 and 8
- Working knowledge and experience supporting Citrix and Home working solutions (VPN/Network connect/Direct Access)
- Experience of supporting and managing mobile devices
- Knowledge of PC/Laptop builds and software installations
- Previous use of a Ticket Management system
24x7 SHIFT WORKING:
- Each shift worked will be 12.5 Hours, including 1 hour for lunch
- You will be required to work 14 shifts in a 28 day cycle
- A Day shift is 08:00-20.30 and A Night shift is 20:00-08:30
- You will receive a shift allowance for Weekday, Weekend and Bank Holidays
- You may be required to work additional shifts, this should not exceed 186 shifts per year. You will be entiled to a Additional shift payment for this
- You will be required to be on standby Days and Nights for a specified number of shifts in the month, in case cover is required for absence
- You may be required to work an unscheduled shift, for which you will be paid a shift allowance
This is a permanent post and we are looking for the sharpest, most dynamic candidates we can find to really set a benchmark in regards to the level of customer service and technical abilities.
This is a great opportunity to be part of our growing team here at Plan-Net and get immediate exposure to leading firms from the outset.
For further information please send an up to date CV ? shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/958847085