Business Intelligence Analyst
Does the opportunity of carrying out robust data analysis, designing and running complex reports using both SQL and Excel to improve business performance and profitability sound like a dream opportunity for you?
On behalf of an award winning SME based on the outskirts of Maidstone, I am delighted to offer a brand new opportunity of BI Analyst for consideration.
As an integral part of a thriving organisation you will not only be able to produce technical reports (SQL and Excel) but will also be a collaborator who has outstanding communication skills to support an inquisitive nature. You will be responsible for gathering and interpreting complex information and presenting facts and figures to the wider team that show results in performance, ROI, identify skill gaps for both customer service centre, team leaders and management.
This fearless and talented Business Intelligence Analyst should be someone:
· Who is Analytical/Technical but also a confident communicator
· Who can demonstrate outstanding problem solving ability
· Who, as part of the Management Team, will scrutinise data and deliver business focused reports that will enable the business to improve efficiency and profit
· Who is an expert with SQL, data modelling and Excel - this role will require advanced skills
· Who wants to bring their unique set of skills and experience to a special place where true potential can be reached
· Who can train and encourage Team Leaders and Managers to run their own reports
· Who wants to work for a prestigious and outstanding market leader
Reporting into the FD, working closely with Marketing and Ops Managers and gaining a complete understanding of the business from the ground up will be expected of you to support your technical skills.
If this role sounds interesting and you have the above experience within a Call Centre environment and demonstrable skills as set out along with (desirable) Degree in Finance/Economics/Computer Science then please apply NOW!
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959331735