The Business Developers main area of responsibility is for managing Business Intelligence and Document Management systems. The Developer will need to identify and investigate business issues and recommend/propose solutions. Project Management of initiatives or actions generated will be owned by the Developer. The role will require interfacing across all aspect of the business to understand the requirements and capabilities of the Business Systems.
Summary of Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work across the entire development life cycle - from planning and requirements capture and analysis to final product approval.
- Manage your individual project tasks to quality and schedule, as well as provide estimates and technical evaluations for future work.
- Influence the evolution of the development methods and internal standards.
- Involvement in Plant Projects, as an I.S. representative.
- Business Intelligence development and maintenance.
- Document Management System development and maintenance.
- In-house Application development and support.
- XML file manipulation
- SQL DBA work.
- Oracle DBA work.
- Assist the I.S. function where appropriate.
- Work closely with all departments to determine user needs and functional requirements.
- Perform as a Team member or Team Leader as part of site projects.
- Undertake or deliver training as and when needed.
- Exercise high standards of H&S at all times, including Environmental Safety Awareness.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
- Capable of providing end user support.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Design and Development Methedologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2014(MSDBA) and above.
- Microsoft SharePoint Services 2013 deployment including workflows.
- Programming including Visual Studio 2015, C#, .Net
- MVC and Web Forms.
- Knowledge of Oracle.
- Microsoft ASP.Net / Web API / IIS Web development skills.
- Understanding of the ITIL methodology, certified to appropriate level.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959357706