Oracle DBA/Developer DV Cleared
Oracle DBA/Developer DV Cleared.
Central Government organisation that continually has interesting highly technical projects,
Looking for DV Cleared Big Data Developers, DV Cleared PHP Java Developers and DV Cleared Scala Developers to form a technical team to deliver an interesting project estimated to be a 24 month project with some over-run to allow for adjustments.
You will be working in the data migration team to identify source data requirements, assess data quality, map and specify the required transformations from the source to the target data, validate and perform trial data migration in production, cleanse data, and conduct a post implementation review of the data migration.
You will be part of data architecture team working closely with the Enterprise Data Architect. Specialist will be required to work with multiple development teams and existing vendor to understand Legacy and new data structures.
We expect the specialist to work collaboratively with project teams that are transforming business/processes/applications.
Current DV (Developed Vetting) clearance is required for this role.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully designing and implementing data migration, data transformation, data quality, modelling, testing and post production reviews from Oracle to a Big Data or another relational database.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully implement Oracle Advance Security and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection.
- Demonstrable experience of Backup and Recovery techniques& using Oracle Administration& Oracle RMAN, Oracle Flashback and other methods, including Patching & upgrades (whilst minimising or eliminating the impact dependent services)
- Have demonstrable experience of High Availability components; Oracle Clusterware, Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard
- Have demonstrable experience of PL/SQL and Advanced Queues.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams.
- Have demonstrable experience of Her Majesty's Passport Office business processes and data stores.
- Have demonstrable experience of mapping source and target data models, identify gaps, data cleansing, schema modelling (Relational/XML/JSON).
- Have existing, valid DV Clearance
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959346330