Mental Health Support Worker
Hales Group are currently recruiting for support workers to work in a medium secure facility providing inpatient service for adults.
The service provides rehabilitation and recovery for service users with a range of mental health disorders, challenging and complex needs.
The role is currently situated on the outskirts of Diss.
This role will entail:
- Supporting service users with daily living skills
- Promoting independence, individuality and dignity
- Working in partnership with a multi-disciplinary team
- Working with different disciplines and having an open and diverse work ethos
- Empowering service users to reach structured goals and promoting a positive environment
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a care setting. They will ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times and have the initiative to adapt to different and challenging situations.
Preferred candidates will have a transferable DBS and own mode of transport.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role or just looking for a new challenge please apply via this advert. Alternatively contact detials are below.
Hales Group can offer you:
- Travel Benefit Scheme
- Free DBS
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Flexibility of managing your own rota
Please contact us on ************ or email ***************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959362634