TIBCO Solution Architect
Our client, a FTSE Business, is looking for a talented Solution Architect to join the team and assist with a major TIBCO Integration, as part of an ongoing enterprise wide digital transformation.
You will be joining a well-respected, supportive team, able to hit the ground running in order to ensure delivery of fit for purpose Solution Architectures that deliver against business needs and meet the longer-term strategic requirements of the organisation; you will achieve this by:
1) Working with key stakeholders in the supplier communities and alongside other internal business functions.
2) Ensure that all architecture deliverables are of the appropriate standard and all projects are effectively governed via a formal gating process.
3) Working with the latest technologies and working in a DevOps environment, using a number of the market leading DevOps toolchain tools.
4) Designing very high volume, near real-time transaction processing applications in a challenging environment.
Further key experience and skills:
A broad understanding of a variety of technologies:
Strong integration skills and a good understanding of a variety of different integration techniques & protocols.
· TIBCO Integration Suite, namely;
o Active Spaces
· Or alternatively; IBM Integration Suite, namely;
o WebSphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus
o WebSphere MQ
o IBM DataPower Gateway
· Use of open source equivalent products is desirable
· Prior hands-on experience in the following programming languages is desirable:
o Shell scripting
Understanding of a variety of development methodologies and techniques:
· TOGAF / Agile Development / Prince2 / UML / Archimate
Experience of a variety of business functions and common architecture patterns:
· Mobile Devices
· Multi-Channel Architectures
· Capacity Planning
· High Volume Transaction Processing
· Data Warehousing and BigData
· Cloud Architectures (Private, Hybrid)
£90k p.a.+ competitive benefits package (car allowance, flexible bonus, healthcare).
If this sounds like the type of opportunity you are looking for, please apply within or contact Dan Lamyman or Andy Coker.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358344