Position: CRM Administrator
Location: Houghton Regis
Hours: 35 hours per week
A global medical devices company are looking to recruit a CRM Administrator to be responsible for the day to day operational CRM activities in Salesforce.com, based from our head office in Houghton Regis.
This is an interesting and varied role ensuring a stable environment for users and their data., managing any issues and driving improvements.
- Administer the Salesforce.com application at a global level.
- Configure, customize & support system functionality changes according to change management procedures for sales & marketing processes and requirements.
- Manage the incidents / requests queue in Remedy and provide 1st class 2nd level support to local Key Users & occasionally 1st level support to end users.
- Support the CRM manager in rolling out Salesforce.com across the remaining Arjo Sales Organizations across the globe.
- Support the CRM Manager in the implementation of new functionality (Integration to ERP, BI & HubSpot, Quotation Management, Lightening UI etc.).
- Serve as a system & data expert & train / educate local Key Users on how to maximize Salesforce.com in line with industry best practices & internal global processes.
- Stay abreast of the Salesforce eco system and ensure Arjo is exploiting its investment in the application with the products & tools available in the market.
- Ensure a stable application with solid testing & deployment methods.
- Ensure data integrity, data mapping, and data analysis efforts maximize the organization?s ability to make appropriate business decisions.
- Create & maintain functional, technical & training documentation to high standards.
- Assist with the development and reporting of KPIs in relation to the CRM service.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business, IT or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years Salesforce.com administration experience.
- Salesforce.com certified (ADM201 essential)
- Strong Salesforce.com administration skills & experience essential.
- Sales Cloud experience & working in Sales, Marketing & Commercial environment essential.
- Good knowledge of the Salesforce.com eco system (Salesforce Products, AppExchange, Roadmap) essential.
- Business Analysis & Project Management skills & experience are highly desirable.
- Basic development (APEX, Visualforce, Triggers) skills are highly desirable.
- Strong documentation, testing & deployment skills & experience.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working language is English. Additional languages are highly desirable (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
Strictly no agencies please
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959360734