Service and Commissioning Engineer
Service & Commissioning Engineer ? 30k to 40k Basic + Overtime (OTE 50-70k)
- Well known UK business
- Travel UK (and worldwide when required)
- Earning potential 50-70k per annum
- 28 days hols + stats
We are looking to recruit a talented and flexible service and commissioning engineer to work for a world leading organisation. The company have gone from strength to strength and are now looking at improving their service structure and capability. From this there are a number of outstanding opportunities for service and commissioning engineers with the right attitude, interested in the field.
The company are a worldwide brand in the design and manufacture of packaging machinery (and associated machinery). They are long established with a positive mentality towards investment. Training on their product range is excellent and they are therefore looking for individuals with the right mentality and core skills and attitude to move the business forward.
We are looking for an engineer with the following skills and characteristics:
- Self-Motivated and commercially aware
- Team Player
- Flexible and motived to get the job finished
- Flexible to travel (sometimes at short-notice)
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Positive, can do attitude, willing to learn where needed
- HNC (pref.) level qualified engineer (in mechanical or electrical engineering)
- Excellent fault finder
- Machinery installation/ commissioning / maintenance background (Packaging or similar ideal)
- Ability to read engineering drawings and electrical schematics
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation in a stable and growing market. There are excellent progression opportunities in the future with the company having a number of different avenues for people to move into with the desire and ability to achieve.
In return for your expertise the company will invest in your development ? offering competitive salary and opportunities you will not normally see in other businesses.
If this role is of interest and your profile is a match please call Rob Bemment on ************ for immediate discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343053