Purchase Ledger Administrator
A lot has changed since Everest first started improving homes 50 years ago. We have introduced an ever-growing range of products, and continue to be at the forefront of product development. It is our commitment to producing the best products of their kind on the market that marks us out in the industry.
We have a new vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Administrator within our finance department. You would be responsible for administering the Purchase Ledger and ensuring that payments are made in accordance with appropriate timescales and within relevant payment terms.
* To scan all invoices and ensure the invoice sent to the correct budget holder for approval.
* To ensure that stop cheques from customers have been entered on to internal system and emailed to the branches where necessary on a daily basis.
* To ensure that invoices are authorised ensuring that the approval lies within the laid down limits of the budget holder.
To prepare supplier reconciliation's to supplier statements as and when required, all suppliers to be reconciled quarterly and major ones monthly.
* Querying invoices with suppliers and other payment requests with Claimants as necessary and to attend to any queries from suppliers and others.
* To be aware of VAT relief if applicable on purchases and to arrange for credit notes if necessary.
* Responsibility for monitoring unauthorised invoices, ensuring that these can be traced and queries resolved quickly.
* Prepare manual cheques for urgent payments, and produce related reports.
* File all paid invoices and related reports.
* Batch up invoices for payment.
The right candidate for the role will have experience within the following:
- Experience working with NetSuite preferable
- Good general level of education, especially in Maths and English
- Good keyboard skills - speed and accuracy
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to manage own workload
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Accounts payable (invoice processing etc)
- Dealing with suppliers & internal customers
If this sounds like the right position for you, then we want to hear from you. The benefits of this role include 25 days holiday, fantastic staff discount, group personal pension plan and childcare vouchers.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343109