Are you a confident part qualified accounts professional? Do you have experience of producing accounts for the automotive industry? If the answer is YES, you could be an ideal candidate for our new vacancy!
Barons BMW Stansted is part of the Group 1 Automotive network, a well-established and growing automotive group. In a business where no two days are the same, a career with Group 1 Automotive has many benefits - not least working in a fast-paced automotive industry where there's always something new on the horizon.
With our extensive growth and increasing product demand in mind, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an experienced Assistant Accountant.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Assistant Accountant, you will provide assistance to the Dealership Accountant in the production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Assisting with nominal ledger reconciliations and submission of month end file at Brighton Head Office
- Assisting with producing comprehensive monthly management accounts
- Effective management of working capital - debtor reviews with departmental managers, monitoring vehicle stocks
- Finance support for operations - resolving day to day queries
- Compliance with auditing standards
- Holiday and absence cover for Dealership Accountant and Dealership Cashiers where necessary
- Processing of manufacturer income statements
Would this be the right role for me?
As our ideal Assistant Accountant, you will have experience within a similar role and have knowledge of CDK Rev 8 (Kerridge). You will also require:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- CDK Driver experience desired
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent level of numeracy
Rewards & Benefits
At Group 1 Automotive, we aim to recruit the best people for each and every job and offer competitive salaries including, uncapped commissions and benefits packages to attract and support employees, many of which have remained in our teams for decades. In return for your hard work as an Administrator you can expect to receive:
- Generous pension
- Life assurance
- Share purchase plan
- Childcare vouchers
- "Lifestyle" discounts for a wide range of restaurants, shops and activities
- Product discounts
- A long-term career with a stable market leader and a really opportunity for career progression with training.
Sound good? If you are ready to take the next steps in your career as our Assistant Accountant, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959362497