********Applications from RAF, Royal Navy, and All Ex Military would be IDEAL*******
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Lutterworth, working 12 hour rotating days and nights, paying circa £42 - £43K, plus paid overtime, life insurance, private health care, 25 days holiday plus stats and employer contributory pension.
The role ? Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Working for a Global Organisation who specialise in integrated logistics solutions.
- Breakdown and PPM on a variety of machinery, to include conveyor systems, sorters, pickers, cranes and robots.
- Involved with continuous improvement projects.
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations.
The Applicant - Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Career history as an Engineer, working for a manufacturing / production company or in a highly automated environment.
- Time served / Apprentice Trained Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Equivalent Qualification.
If you are a qualified and experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity please contact Leona Pinks at Avanti Solutions (UK)) Ltd.
Avanti Solutions offers an individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the engineering industry. We also offer a paid referral scheme of £250 for all placements made.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Preventive Maintenance, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineering, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Electrical, Electrical Fitter, Manufacturing Technician, Maintenance Craftsmen, Electrical Technician, Shift Engineer, RAF, Navy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959350374