Technical Team Lead - London - LawTech - Start-up
Platform/Technical Team Lead or Senior Developer is required to join a well backed rapidly growing LawTech start up based in West London. The Technical Team Lead will be responsible for successful daily management, rapid design, development and evolution of our software platform and app at the core of the business. They require an ambitious individual with proven technical skills, eager to learn and build a successful team with potential to grow and evolve into a CTO role as the business continues its investment and growth journey.
The Technical Team Lead will initially be responsible for managing their team of offshore developers to deliver application updates and new product features on their Legacy PHP site, ensuring operational stability, whilst also ensuring project delivery of a complete code rebuild/platform restructure and active management of the new AWS environment.
- Assist in designing a modern service-orientated architecture for the next evolution of the platform.
- Manage and provide technical leadership to the off-site development team.
- Utilize Agile software release management processes.
- Oversee, develop and improve the quality assurance and test processes.
- Develop the utilisation of AWS cloud services.
- Work with suppliers and consultants to ensure hosting, security and data-protection are managed effectively for the business.
- Development experience and good understanding of development best practices.
- Understanding of API design best practices.
- Good knowledge of at least one web language.
- Ideally PHP, Zend framework, Larvel
- Strong documentation skills for both internal staff and external users.
- Ideally have some experience with AWS cloud hosting solutions and design patterns.
- Prior experience of team management and leadership.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to independently prioritise and execute tasks.
- Prior exposure of commercial concerns and project budgeting would be useful.
- Prior experience of CRM software integrations would be helpful.
This is great opportunity for someone to make direct impact in the success of the company by shaping the product and service. Also Planned career progression. They promote from within and provide long-term career growth opportunities. You will be working in a fun and dynamic team that believes the sharing of knowledge and collaboration are key to constantly improving their systems and products.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959363527