Personal Tax Compliance Manager
A leading, highly successful and growing firm of chartered accountants, based in Harrogate are looking to appoint a personal tax compliance manager.
The firm has a significant number of highly regarded personal tax clients with a strong reputation and standing across North Yorkshire and further afield in this sector.
This is a key role which will strategically and operationally manage the firms personal Tax Compliance Team helping to develop the firm's business in tax. Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the delivery of all personal tax compliance work across the firm.
- Lead, manage and develop the tax team and individuals based across the two locations.
- Further develop and implement appropriate working practices across the team.
- Manage all the personal tax compliance issues of the firm's clients.
- Support business development work for the tax department and the wider firm.
The main focus will be to take responsibility for the tax compliance process but you will also work closely with the tax partner on ad hoc technical research and advisory projects. Ideally you will be CTA qualified and have strong client facing skills, although candidates qualified by experience are also encouraged to apply. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in a challenging and varied role with a highly competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343953