Grounds Care Technicians (Commercial Mower Engineer)
Grounds Care Technicians (Commercial Mower Engineer) - Huntingdon
- We are a successful business who specialise in the sales and service of Commercial Lawn Mowers and Grounds Care Machinery.
- Due to expansion we are recruiting for an experienced grounds care equipment engineer.
- You will be covering parts of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, and Northamptonshire
Main responsibilities include:
- Fault finding and repairing grounds care equipment such as commercial mowers, tractor mowers, ride on mowers.
Ensuring that you follow all safety regulations.
- Completion of all paperwork required.
- Maintaining your vehicle, tools and equipment.
- Being professional at all times with customers and colleagues.
- Previous experience servicing and repairing commercial mowers and grounds care equipment.
- A good understanding of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Hourly rate to £13.00 per hour based in experience
- Overtime paid on all hours worked above the flat working week
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Excellent company pension plan
- On-going training
- Uniform and safety equipment
- Company phone
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959344639