IT Desktop Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst - Investment Management/ Financial Services - City of London
We are a leading Wealth Management firm established nearly 10 years ago. Our aim is to offer a fresh approach to Wealth Management. We now employ over 300 people across our 3 offices and have over £5.6bn of assets under management.
As a business we manage all our IT Infrastructure internally and our growing IT Department are now looking for an IT Desktop Support Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a demanding yet rewarding position and as an organisation we offer great progression opportunities!
As an organisation we pride ourselves in offering excellent career progression opportunities for those that deserve it.
- 1st/2nd Line Support with some exposure to 3rd line
- To install Windows and Office applications to new users and others as needed and to provide support on these applications on a daily basis.
- To install user applications using automated software deployment.
- To administer the Active Directory/ MS Exchange as required.
- Ensure antivirus is up-to-date
- To provide first line support on market data products such as Bloomberg.
- To set up the hardware, software and telecoms for new users and be involved in orchestrating any desk moves.
- To undertake user administration and housekeeping such as resetting passwords.
- To liaise with external parties when required.
- To undertake maintenance of hardware including PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, and servers.
- To undertake ad-hoc projects as requested by Senior Management.
- To ensure support colleagues are kept aware of any issues especially during handover of shift.
- Supporting VIPs
- Experience within a similar IT Support position, within financial services is proffered
- Experience of administering various versions of Windows.
- Experience of administering the Active Directory.
- Demonstrable and proven knowledge of Office applications.
- Experience supporting hardware including desktops, workstations, laptops, printers and scanners.
- Experience supporting mobile devices
Location - City of London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959351155