Market Research Manager
Forward Role are working with a well-established, innovative and internationally expanding Market Research Agency in Manchester City Centre. The business is fast paced and they work with a variety of clients, allowing them to gain a deeper understanding of consumers.
As a Research Manager you will...
- be the point of contact for clients, whilst managing projects from start to finish.
- have excellent experience with a variety of quantitative market research methods
- have working knowledge with qualitative research methods
- have research design experience
- have an analytical mindset
- be able to bring data to life and tell a simple story from complex information
- be passionate about research
- have experience working with online community research
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like any more information, please get in touch with Sophie on ************* or **********************
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959333137