Technical Service Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Service Engineer within an industrial freezing and chilling equipment manufacturer
The company is a market leader in the design and manufacturer of continuous in-line freezing and chilling systems for the global food industry, having sold systems to over 50 countries on all continents.
Due to continued growth, the company is now looking to recruit an experienced Technical Service Engineer to join their team and grow with their organisation to deliver first class, quality engineered equipment to their global customer base.
Role and responsibilities
The position available focuses on equipment commissioning, inspection & maintenance within the food processing industry. You will be required to travel frequently, both in the UK and overseas.
- Commissioning, inspection & maintenance of freezing and chilling systems
- Resolution of technical problems on customer sites
- Maintain customer and supplier relationships
- Based in the Lowestoft Head Office, with site work across the UK and overseas
The ideal candidate
- Engineering background or experience within a technical industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible approach to work as well as ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
In return the company is offering a competitive salary and pension scheme
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959354890