Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Temporary to Permanent
Up to £18,000
Monday to Friday 8.30am ? 5.30pm
Fantastic working environment
A fantastic opportunity has come available for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a growing company in the Wrexham area. The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for dealing with a high volume of invoices, dealing with supplier queries, monthly supplier statement reconciliations along with cash and credit card reconciliations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Processing of purchase orders, matching and batching invoices
- Registration of all invoices onto computerised system
- Investigating supplier queries and resolving discrepancies
- Reconciling key customer accounts, check and reconcile supplier statements
- Ensuring relevant authorisation is obtained for payment, processing payments
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Cash, credit card and PayPal reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Purchase ledger experience - accurately processing a high volume of monthly invoices
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills to resolve queries
Our client area well established supplier of goods within specialist markets. They pride themselves on the availability of stock at competitive prices, quick turn around of orders, and excellent customer service.
Salary of up to £18000 per annum
Monday to Friday, 8.30-5.30pm.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959363268