Part-Time Purchase Ledger - Stroud
My client based in Stroud are currently recruiting for a permanent Purchase Ledger to join their small and growing finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing accounts team. My client will consider candidates with previous Purchase Ledger experience or a candidate who is completing their AAT looking for an opportunity.
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders.
- Coding purchase orders for authorisation.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are authorised by the appropriate personnel.
- Posting purchase invoices and credits to the accounting system.
- Reconciling purchase ledger to supplier statements.
- Resolving purchase ledger account queries with suppliers.
- Ensuring that the purchase ledger is tidy and accurately reflects supplier account balances.
- Recommending payment runs to Finance Manager.
- Weekly purchase ledger reporting to Finance Manager.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Maintenance of the sales ledger.
- Credit control as required.
- Be self-motivated with a ?can do? attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Organised, motivated and efficient individual.
- Accurate and methodical.
-Previous experience is not essential but desirable
Hours ? 20 hours per week. Days and hours are flexible.
Salary ? £18,000 pro-rata
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959360942