Modern Desktop Solution Architect - c£80k
Modern Desktop Solution Architect - London Bridge - £70-85k
An opportunity has arisen within a growing organisation for an enthusiastic and experienced Solutions Architect to join the company as a Modern Desktop Practice Lead.
About the Role:
- The Lead will be tasked with leading multiple client engagements continuously to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through providing delivery leadership.
- The Lead will engage in pre-sales discussion and manage work carried out by solution architects in the implementation process (SCCM, Windows 10)
- The Lead will be required to work alongside customers and colleagues, delivering projects alone and alongside other architects.
- The Lead will also act as a technical escalation point.
About the Company:
The company is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and investment - the company are looking for individuals with the suitable qualities to match their hardworking and customer satisfaction- based ethos.
- Technical, Commercial and Pre-Sales experience required.
- Experience of designing a system center infrastructure in supporting desktop transformation projects is required.
- Able to advise on technical and delivery matters.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, System Center
Apply to the Role:
Roles like this are rare and are often snapped up very quickly, so do not hesitate and apply now to get your foot in the door! Send your CV or contact Shariq Rizvi on *************** for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a "Refer a Friend" scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday vouchers.
About Mortimer Bell International:
We recruit for most of Europe's leading Microsoft Gold partners, ISV's and end users thus increasing your chance of finding that ideal position. As one of the few agencies in Europe to be an accredited Microsoft partner we are ideally placed to offer the best and most attractive opportunities too suitable qualified and experienced personnel.
Mortimer Bell International is an industry leader in Microsoft recruitment and is considered the first choice for sourcing the best and most talented individuals.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959342935