Service Desk Engineer
Net Technical Solutions is an established and successful IT Solutions company with great offices in central Farnham.We offer high-quality, innovative outsourced IT services to a loyal and established client-base within the SME marketplace in and around the Farnham area and across the South East. .
You will work with our diverse client base across all sectors providing 1st/ 2nd / 3rd Line Support via phone, email and remote access. You will also be involved with the implementation and support of Microsoft Small Business Server or Windows Server/Exchange Server solutions for offices of between 5 and 100 users.
Key areas of support will include:
Active Directories - Permissions, Passwords and Account Management
- MS Office Versions 2007 -2016
- Windows Operating Systems -Windows 7 through to 10· Network Support, Printer Support and Telephony/Telecoms Support
- Antivirus Support
- Backup Support
- You will currently be working within an IT support capacity with a track record of providing 1st / 2nd /3rd line assistance to a variety of clients and customers, ideally this will be within the Managed Services sector but other sector experience may be considered.
- You will have previous experience of working with MS Exchange Servers, Routers and Firewalls.
- As much as your technical skills count your ability to work unsupervised & under pressure are important along with your analytical, numerical, literacy and prioritisation skills.
What we offer
In return for your commitment, you will receive a competitive salary with no restrictions on growth, 25 days holiday, a pension contribution & private medical insurance (after a qualifying period), free car parking, and a strong commitment to your ongoing professional development, including support and encouragement for the pursuit of an MCSE qualification.
Due to the number of applications we are afraid that we will only respond to successful applicants and if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. You must be authorised to work in the UK and please note if successful you will undergo a DBS check. No agencies please
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959352323