TSS Infrastructure have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Developer to join their growing team based in Chorley.
Job Title: Junior Developer
Location: Chorley, however travel within the UK may be required occasionally
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + benefits
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
Located nationwide TSS provide infrastructure consultancy services including quantity surveying, commercial management, financial audit and project management across rail, utilities, highways and the wider infrastructure sector. We have implemented an in-house developed work management system and are looking to grow this aspect of the business.
We are looking for a Junior Developer responsible for building applications using the Microsoft suite of tools, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different projects. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases, or client requirements and specifications into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using C#
- Design, build and maintain user interfaces using either WPF for desktop or HTML for Web
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organisation
- Create database schemas that represent and support the business processes
- To demonstrate a commitment to good customer care
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its use in WFP and ASP.NET applications
- Experience with HTML and the standard Bootstrap libraries
- Familiar with Windows Presentation Foundation Framework.
- Familiar with Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel MVVM) architecture patterns
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server and the T-SQL dialect
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
To submit your CV for this exciting Junior Developer opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Web Developer, Software Developer, Developer, Junior Web Developer, Graduate Developer, .NET Developer, Java Developer, PHP Developer, Developer C#.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959355854