Regional Financial Controller - Precious Metals
REGIONAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - PRECIOUS METALS
To £58,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Hertfordshire - 25% Travel
Commodities Trading / Precious Metals
This position manages financial and physical control of the Precious Metals part of the business, on a UK & Western European remit. With this, we estimate 25% travel in the UK and Europe.
Key aspects of the role:
- Design & implement robust control frameworks, both financially and operationally, in order to accurately report on movements, variances, and costs applicable to the European Precious Metals business operations.
- Perform periodic audits to ensure sites are maintaining compliance to established frameworks.
- Add value to the ongoing implementation of SAP (Unify) ERP software, ensuring capabilities are fit-for-purpose and preparing training schedules for end-users.
- Ongoing recruitment and development of the Precious Metals Finance Team, in the UK & Europe.
- Act as a central point of contact for UK & European business units.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Accountant to bring their experience to bear in a fast-moving yet rewarding environment.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Possess experience in a senior Accounting capacity, within a Commodities Trading sector; e.g. Precious Metals & Gems, Currency & Forex, Oil & Gas / Crude etc.
- Be able to demonstrate successes in leadership roles, whilst retaining strong audit and financial accounting skillsets.
- Hold a full recognised Accounting qualification; ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent.
- Be capable of developing finance teams and rolling out new software systems.
- Be able to travel on a European level as part of the day-to-day requirements of this position.
Our client is a >£10bn T/O global Manufacturing & Precious Metals trading group. They now seek a qualified accountant with good audit and controls skillsets to take ownership of the European Precious Metals business finances.
The location is commutable by vehicle via either the A1(M) or M11 motorways from north or south, or direct overland trains, including from central London.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959334824