Field Service Engineer - Electronic Engineering - Manchester
Field Service Engineer - Electronic Engineering - Manchester - £30k
Territory - Manchester / North of England
to £30k + Benefits + car
A Field Service Engineer with an Electronic Engineering background is required for a home-based position covering the North of England. The successful candidate will travel to client sites to install, test and repair electronic equipment including pcb circuit boards.
A full clean drivers license is required for the position, a vehicle and fuel card will be provided.
A salary of up to £30k plus overtime and car will be available for the right candidate
- Client -
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading supplier of specialist diagnostic equipment
- Electronic Engineering background
- Experience in a Field Service position
- Install, test and repair electronic equipment including pcb circuit boards
- Excellent customer / client facing skills
- Full clean drivers license
- Home based position with travel in Manchester and the North of England
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer from a Electronical Engineering background
Basic salary to £30,000 + Benefits + overtime + vehicle
Manchester and North of England
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959355064