Sales Applications Engineer (Hydraulics)
Job title: Sales Application Engineer (Hydraulics)
Salary: £26,000 - £35,000pa
We have an exciting new opportunity due to internal promotion for a Sales Application Engineer. The company are a large international business who operates in several countries and this position will be based in their South London office. They specialise in the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of Rail, Marine and Heavy Vehicle Engines, Driveline and Transmission Systems.
As the Sales Application Engineer we are looking for candidates specifically with Hydraulics knowledge and experince
- Provide quotations and give technical support to customers in UK and Eire for the sale of hydraulic components.
- Support the outside sales engineers by providing office back-up to maximise their sales efforts.
Support marketing/advertising campaigns for hydraulic components.
- Select correct components to meet customer requirement.
- Establish pricing and delivery time for components
- Liaise with supplier?s regarding technical, commercial and delivery aspects of components
- Maintain records of quotations done.
- Process orders, liaise with their Germany offices and other suppliers to ensure customer requirement is
- Keep track of outstanding orders
- Maintain record of orders received.
- Prepare forecasts for stocked parts to enable stock levels to be set.
- Liaise with workshop and prepare inspection report for customer for the repair of hydraulic components.
- Prepare and design mail-shots for specific market segments.
- Maintain customer data-base
- Prepare and maintain sales- analysis records for hydraulic components.
- As part of hydrostatic team identify new market segments for hydraulic components, support advertising / marketing campaigns.
- Maintain stock at a level that reflects the purchase level from customers
- Raise purchase orders on suppliers for customer orders for non stock items and also to replace stock items.
- Maintain current price book structure
Various benefits include: -
- 36.5 hour working week
- 20 days holiday (pro rata)
- Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining)
- Life Assurance
- Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
- Salary/Bonus Sacrifice
- Private Health Care
- Childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Other Benefits
Does this Sales Application Engineer opportunity sound like your next solid move? If so please get in touch by clicking the 'apply now' button shown on this advert and send us your CV. We look forward to working with you soon.
Who are we?
O'Rourke Personnel is a specialist agency with over 30 years of combined experience in Mechanical and Electrical, Site Services, Construction Trades, Secretarial and Administration, Building Services, Construction, Engineering, FM, Utilities and Rail.
For our candidates, we are honest about the current assignments we are working on, and endeavor to give as much information about any interested client, the role and the development benefits.
We believe that the best relationships are built on trust, and our aim is to provide a professional, honest and realistic service
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959354229