Due to expansion, an Electrical Generator engineer is required by a world leading emergency generator and UPS provider to be based in the Home Counties. The right candidate will have an extensive experience in the electrical generator field and be fully qualified and competent with electrical fault finding.
- Installation and commissioning of generators.
- Generator fault finding & repairs, along with load testing
- On site testing of the installation to clients specifications and any associated fault finding and modification work, including any reprogramming requirements.
- Work with control panels so competence with DSE, COMAP & Woodward control panels from past experience would be very beneficial.
In addition to competence in what was outlined in the duties section, the ideal candidate should have:
- Min 5 years of experience working in the generator field
- Knowledge of a variety of manufacturer’s engines and control panels
- NVQ Level 3 / HNC / HND in Electronic / Electrical
- City & Guilds 2832 - 17th Edition IEE Regulations
- Clean Driving Licence
- Clean CRB check
If you feel you match these requirements closely, please apply or get in contact for more information